Friday, August 11, 2006

The subtle art of seduction

While searching Craigslist's creative gigs section for a gig that would make use of my creativity, I found this gem of a "gig" under the headline "Free Vermont trip to the right female model:"

I'm an experienced photographer interested in taking a road trip up to Vermont this Fall to take in the beautiful fall foliage and do some camping and hiking. In addition to taking pictures of the trees, I'd like to do some scenic outdoor nudes with a beautiful female model. So, if you're a pretty, petite to athletic framed female with good skin, and you have an adventurous spirit and love of the outdoors, drop me an email and let's talk about it.

"Experienced" photographers have been trying to pull this move ever since they invented the camera, but it still cracks me up to see it in print.

The only compensation he offers for this "gig" is the trip to Vermont -- although I guess if he offered cash it could attract a girl with a little more "experience" than he is looking for.

Nevertheless, if there are any female jsb readers out there who want a free trip to Vermont, feel free to follow the link and contact this guy.


Not sure if you meet Mr. Fall Foliage's "beautiful" or "pretty, petit to athletic framed with good skin" requirements?

I happen to have "experience" in making these distinctions, and would be available for a consultation. I might even waive my usual fee...

No comments: