Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Japan is weird part 739



In Japan air sex is the new air guitar. At least that's what the English show Japanorama claims. Since I don't understand Japanese I can't be entirely sure there isn't some sort of tomfoolery going on in the translation.

But I can't really think of any other plausible explanation for the very clear and disturbing visuals presented. And the taunting claim that many of these air sex hobbyists have never had proper intercourse seems to be confirmed, again, by the visuals.

I will put my foot down and vehemently disagree with the Japanese fellow who declares air sex to be the happy medium between not having sex and having sex with an actual woman. No, that happy medium would be the anatomically-correct life-sized silicon sex doll. Which I hear are also quite popular in Japan.

No comments: