Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hillary has a fan in Australia

You can learn a lot from search engine inquires. Did you know just using information gleamed from keyword activity to this blog I became the first person in the whole world to break the story that former Security State Henry Kissinger probably takes human growth hormones? A substance rightfully banned from most of your better major professional sports leagues.

OK, fine, that story never caught on like I thought it would. But I have a new one. It comes from Perth, Australia:
You probably can't read that as is, but, if you click on it, it will enlarge and reveal the Aussie was searching the term: Hillary can't hide her sexual activities in the camp David swimming pool.

I think we know what Hillary he speaks of. And I'm sure you are wondering if these sexual activities involve the Muslim lesbian who follows the former First Lady around. If not, maybe the late Vince Foster. A dolphin?

So far, none of my own search engine research has unearthed anything about Hillary and a forbidden aquatic romp. But, feeling like I've been deputized by the inquisitive Western Australian, I will make sure to get to the bottom of this important development.

And prove, once and for all, that all the answers in the world lie in the questions we ask.

No comments: