Monday, June 30, 2008

Idle threat of the week

I'm going on vacation this week -- as well as doing some of the blogging over on asylum.com -- so posting here will be light.

I'm often asked how exactly a threat qualifies to be the idle threat of the week. While I addressed this subject briefly on the inaugural episode of JSB TV (check out the progression of screen caps and you will see me tan right before your eyes!) there still persists some confusion.

Basically anything can be an idle threat as long as it is a threat and it is idle. The level of threat can range from the destruction of the universe to a hang nail to something that isn't generally thought to be a threat. And the threats idleness can be based on anything from scientific impossibility to me saying so.

The Idle Threat for June 23rd-29th is your ability to resist the irresistible flash video game hedgehog. I hope this clears things up.

No comments: