Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Matt Drudge and the power grids

He says they are holding, despite the record breaking temperatures. He even has a photo up of a power grid today. Now we all know they look like the periodic table.

I've been terrified ever since he started with the whole thing Sunday. I doubt I'd be thinking about it so much if he would just stop harping on it.

Please Matt, can't you just concentrate on the Middle East. You usually love a good story about war and Israel.

The heat makes people loopy and randy. I bet an attractive female junior high school teacher was just filmed having sex with her whole sixth period Social Studies class.

Probably in Tennessee. Check those local television websites you are so good at extracting links from.

Just stop with the power grids and my impending boil.

No comments: